Your boots will eventually get wet if you work outdoors in wet weather. This can be a big problem, as wet boots can take a long time to dry and can end up making your feet cold and uncomfortable. However, there are a few things that you can do to help speed the drying process up.
In this post, we’ll show you how to dry wet work boots quickly and easily. Read on to learn more!
Fastest Ways to Dry Wet work Boots
Following is the list of some best methods to dry wet boots easily:
- Newspaper Method
- Towel Method
- Put shoes in front of Table Fan
- Rice Jar Method
- Put them Under the Sun
- Using Boot Dryer
- Use a Biscuit Jar
Now we are going to explain these listed methods in detail below. Go and read them to know how to dry wet work boots.
1.) The Newspaper Method
Drying your work boots using a newspaper is simple. Here is how to do it:
- Take some old newspapers
- Remove the insole from the work boots
- Wrap the insole in the old newspapers.
- Again take some more newspapers and put them inside the work boots. Ensure that no space is left in the shoes.
- Now you need to wrap the shoes with multiple and thick layers of newspaper.
- Repeat the process with new newspapers after every 1 to 2 hours until your boots are dried completely.
2.) The Towel Method
Another fastest method to dry your boots is the towel method. Here are the steps for you:
- Take 4 or 5 dry towels.
- Again remove the insoles and wrap them in those towels.
- Now you need to put two towels inside each work shoe.
- Next, you will have to wrap towels in your shoes separately.
- Keep them wrapped and put your boots under the fan or in the sunlight.
3.) Put shoes in front of Table Fan
The next method is the easiest and most effective way to dry your shoes. Here is how to use this method:
- Take a normal table fan, or you can also use a floor fan.
- Remove the insoles
- Now put the insoles in front of the table fan or the open air.
- Now you will have to tie the work boots with the fan using their laces.
- Leave it in the same position until they are completely dry.
4.) Rice Jar Method
The next method to dry your wet work boots is the most creative method of all, and it is also the most effective and easiest to follow:
- Take a jar or a tin of rice. Ensure that the rice jar is filled appropriately so that your shoes are completely dipped in the jar.
- Now ensure that your boots are completely dipped in the rice jar.
- Take some rice and put them inside the shoes.
- Keep your work boots inside the rice jar for up to two days.
- After that, remove them and enjoy wearing dried shoes.
- If they are not, repeat the process.
5.) Put them Under the Sun
This is the safest way to dry your work boots without any side effects.
Here are the steps:
- Remove the insoles and shoelaces.
- Keep the work shoes under direct sun for one day.
- Also, put insoles and laces with the shoes.
- If your boots are not dried in one day, leave them for a couple of days under sunlight.
6.) Using Boot Dryer
Some people might think that boot dryers are only useful for drying out wet shoes, but they can also be used as an everyday cleaning device.
Boot Dryer enables you to take care of your footwear in two easy steps: soak and spin! First, pour some water into the groove at the bottom; then, put on pair over the top while spinning with the button held down until all moisture evaporates from waterproofing material (about 10 minutes).
7.) Use a Biscuit Jar
This process is almost the same as the rice jar process.
You need to:
- Take a large biscuit jar and fill it halfway with biscuits.
- Now place the boots in that jar and completely seal it.
- The biscuits will soak all the dampness and moisture from your boots.
- Leave your work shoes in the jar for one night for the best results.
Now that you know how To dry wet work boots quickly and easily, there’s no need to put up with wet, cold feet anymore. Try out these tips the next time your shoes get wet, and you’ll be able to enjoy comfortable, dry feet all day long. Thanks for reading!