Summer is approaching fast, and with it, the scorching heat. Many people will be working in the heat this summer; whether they are construction workers, farmers, or just gardeners working in their yard, sweaty feet can make any job miserable.
So here are some of the best work boots for sweaty feet handpicked by our panel of experts.
For those of us who have to work outside in the summer heat, it’s important to find a good pair of work boots that will keep our feet cool and dry.
However, not all work boots are created equal when it comes to sweaty feet – some are better than others at absorbing sweat and keeping your feet dry. So read these reviews and buy the best safety boots for sweaty feet:
5 Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet:
- KEEN Utility Men’s Atlanta Cool Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
- Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Work Boot
- ORISTACO Work Safety Steel Toe Boots
- Timberland PRO Men’s Steel Safety Toe Industrial Work Boot
- KEEN Utility Men’s Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- 5 Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet:
- 1. KEEN Utility Men’s Atlanta Cool Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
- 2. Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Work Boot
- 3. ORISTACO safety shoes for sweaty feet
- 4. Timberland PRO Men’s Steel Safety Toe Industrial Work Boot
- 5. KEEN Utility Men’s Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- What to look for in a pair of the best work boots for sweaty feet
- Benefits Of Wearing the Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet
- Difference between breathable and non-breathable work boots?
- Who needs breathable work boots?
1. KEEN Utility Men’s Atlanta Cool Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
- Made from 100% Leather material.
- Lightweight and non-slip rubber sole.
- Added support it has solid Torsional Stability Shank.
- Stylish Design with protective steel toe.
The KEEN Utility Atlanta Steel toe work boots are at the top of our list regarding the best work boots for sweaty feet. At first glance, these boots will look like traditional hiking boots more than work boots, but it is one of the best working shoes out there.
The Keen’s Atlanta Cools work boots brings you the best of both worlds. You can safely use it as your hiking boot, and it also works well in almost all working conditions. These work boots are designed for rugged uses, and people with stinky feet can use them comfortably all day long.
These work boots feature nicely designed side cutouts that provide more than enough ventilation throughout these work boots. The overall boot’s design also ensures that your feet will remain dry and cool and allow you to perform your tasks even in the hot months without any glitches.
Support and Stability
Another that you will love in these Keen boots is a solid Fiberglass shank for added support and stability. This additional support removes all the pressure and strain from your legs and allows you to wear the boots comfortably without generating sweat.
The leather uppers are nicely designed and water-resistant; hence, you can wear these breathable shoes in mild, wet conditions.
Besides, these work boots come with unique Heel lock technology for added comfort and keep you stable on almost all terrains. Additionally, heel lock technology also prevents your feet from blisters that can occur from regular movement and friction.
Lastly, these shoes come with a protective steel toe designed for left and right toe boxes. While testing these boots, we noticed that the toe area is much wider and offers plenty of wiggling space for your toes.
The biggest issue with these Keen work boots was the laces. The laces got too loose, and we were constantly retightening the shoelaces. The look of these shoes can also be a deal-breaker for some users.
- Laces are not durable.
I absolutely loved these Keen boots. These shoes breathe A LOT better than the old ones and are much more comfortable to wear all day long – plus their waterproof, so no worries there either 😉
2. Wolverine Men’s W04821 Buccaneer Work Boot
- Features premium leather upper.
- Durable and non-slip rubber sole.
- Waterproof Construction
- Features exclusive Wolverine Welt construction for extreme flexibility.
- Wave Mesh moisture-wicking lining for high breathability.
- Comes with a removable and full-padded footbed.
- These work shoes are Oil, water, abrasion, chemical, heat, and slip-resistant.
Get ready for a day of work in style with the newest waterproof boots from Wolverine. The Buccaneer offers all-day comfort and flexibility due to its Contour Welt construction; thick cushioning at your feet will make sure you’re not suffering when it comes time to explore new heights or depths.
The first thing that impressed us in these work shoes is that they have no break-in period. Thus you can wear them as soon as they arrive without any blisters. The comfort is top-notch as per our expectations from a brand like a wolverine. You can wear these shoes all day long without any problem.
Besides, these work shoes are highly breathable as well as a lot more flexible than the others. With these shoes on, you will have all the freedom while still guarding your toes and ankles.
The Men’s Buccaneer by Wolverine comes in steel or soft toe, so you can opt as per your preferences. We liked its steel toe version because it offers reliable protection without being too heavy like other safety work boots.
However, these shoes don’t have electric hazard protection, and outsoles are not puncture-resistant. So be careful if you work outdoor.
One feature that we appreciate in these breathable Wolverine work shoes is their slip-resistant sole. We wore these shoes on regular water, oil, and gravel, and the results were excellent.
In terms of insulation, they are much better than the other premium shoes on the market. You can wear these work shoes in a cold month but not in extreme winter conditions.
Durability is top-notch in these work shoes, and it is not a concern. We tested them for up to 2 months, with no wear and tear signs. As for the breathability, the mesh lining is there for optimal airflow and allows your feet to breathe regardless of the outside weather.
Leather Uppers are too firm. Thus, it can wear out easily.
- Highly flexible, and high ankle support
- Comes with a steel toe.
- The rubber outsole is oil and slip-resistant.
- They have a waterproof design.
- The shoe leather upper is not durable.
- Sole is not puncture-resistant.
These Wolverine’s Buccaneer breathes well and is perfect for people with a stinky or sweaty foot problem. I’ll definitely consider this my top choice for the hot summer months.
3. ORISTACO safety shoes for sweaty feet
- The rubber sole gives excellent traction on all terrains.
- Comes with a steel toe that protects your toe against impact and compression.
- The shoe uppers are breathable and abrasion-resistant.
- These Oristaco work boots feature solid welt construction for optimum durability.
People working in food processing, construction, and other similar industries are often engaged in industrial tasks. Hence you cannot wear ordinary work boots at these worksites. These ORISTACO safety steel toe work boots are perfect for all these folks.
Available in black and grey colors, these work boots score full marks in all departments without sacrificing comfort. In terms of performance, fitting, and other vital parameters, these breathable work boots manage to grab everyone’s attention.
The lightweight design provides a secure fit and enhances its comfort. Apart from it, the boot features a classic lace-up design; hence wearing or removing them is a breeze. Besides, the shoes also feature a moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet dry and free from sweat.
While testing these work boots, we concluded that these boots are also perfect for the winter season. The knitted upper looks cool and works well. To further enhance comfort and support, these boots have a memory foam insole to prevent foot pain and fatigue.
These boots are the best work boots for sweaty feet as per our experts. The shoes also feature safety steel toes to protect your toes against various hazards. The footbed and soles are also puncture-proof while it has anti-smashing steel toes along with durable heels for optimum safety.
Moreover, the shoe soles are also slip-resistant; hence you can use them on all terrains.
These steel toe work boots are highly comfortable as well as durable. You can use them without any problem on all terrains and for all purposes. We noticed that stitching is up to the mark, and these boots can withstand rugged uses without any wear and tear.
While testing these work boots, we wore them on wooden and metal floors. The shoes work well on wooden floors, but they slide on metal floors; hence you need to be extra careful.
- Highly comfortable work boots for sweaty feet.
- Steel toe for added safety.
- Built to last.
- Lightweight and versatile work boots.
- Slip-on metal floors.
These ORISTACO Work Safety Steel Toe Boots are durable, lightweight, and they are surprisingly warm; hence you can use them in below-freezing temperatures without cold feet.
4. Timberland PRO Men’s Steel Safety Toe Industrial Work Boot
- It comes with a steel safety toe
- Features Nubuck leather upper
- Comes with cushioned top collar.
- Reliable electrical hazard protection
- Features Timberland’s exclusive comfort suspension technology.
- The rubber sole is abrasion, slip, and oil-resistant.
- Features solid Goodyear welt construction.
Timberland PRO 6″ Pit Boss ST is the boss of all work boots. These Timberland boots are super comfortable, lightweight, and designed with a spacious toe box for solid protection. Let’s check out what these work boot has got for you.
These Timberland Pit Boss are well-designed and feature a lightweight midsole and thick cushioning. These boots also feature a pull-on design that makes wearing or removing quick and easy.
Overall, the comfort level is high and includes two things:
- Boot’s cones contract and expand return energy when your feet hit the surface.
- These work boots for sweaty feet come with a contoured insole that offers additional support on all key areas.
The boot also features a fiberglass shank for added structural support and an external heel cup. Both these features enhance its stability and allow you to move comfortably on any terrain.
Besides, the shoe shaft measures around 6.5 inches; hence these are higher than standard 6-inch work boots. As for the padding, it is thick and designed thoughtfully, so no issues there.
The waterproof outsole of these work boots ensures high durability under all conditions.
This waterproof work boot for sweaty feet features exclusive anti-fatigue technology that offers excellent shock absorption and gives additional strength.
Furthermore, the leather material in these boots is also treated and comes equipped with an entirely waterproof membrane. Hence these work boots will keep your feet dry even if you work in damp conditions.
As for the insulation, you will find just the leather, no fancy thermal lining that works efficiently and makes it the best work boots for sweaty feet. However, these might not work in subzero temperatures.
The innovative design provides great shock absorption and reduces foot fatigue. This feature also offers maximum support and keeps all key areas free of pressure points.
While testing these work boots, we noticed that the seams at the backside of the shoes were poorly stitched. During testing, these seams rubbed against our ankles repeatedly.
- The soles are oil, chemical, and abrasion-resistant.
- Comes with cemented heel along with Goodyear welt construction.
- Comes with multiple layers of insulation.
- The TPU outsole offers reliable traction and flexibility.
- Stitching is not up to the mark.
Overall these Timberland work boots allow for consistent ventilation and optimum airflow. Plus you can wear them in winter. That’s why they are known as best winter boots for sweaty feet. It is also highly recommended for those who work in wet conditions.
5. KEEN Utility Men’s Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Comes with a Metatomical footbed for high arch support.
- Features a removable dual-density insole.
- Features dual-density EVA midsole.
- Comes with a contoured heel lock.
- Includes left and right steel toe.
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole.
- These work boots meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
These Keen Utility Men’s Lansing waterproof work boots feature slip-resistant outsoles and water-resistant construction. Moreover, as per our panel of experts termed these as the best safety shoes for sweaty feet. Apart from it, these shoes have much more to offer.
While working, your feet may feel too sweaty. To keep your feet cool and dry, KEEN Utility work boots come with a mesh liner that wicks away all moisture and gives you comfortable feet.
Moreover, the shoes come with an entirely waterproof and highly breathable membrane that works well and protect your feet from water and other similar hazards.
Furthermore, sweat can cause odor, and you might feel uncomfortable. To prevent these issues, it comes with probiotic-based technology and quickly breaks down the odor.
To avoid slipping and accidental falls, these work boots have lightweight and slip-resistant work boots. Plus, they offer excellent traction and grip, even on wet terrains.
Another feature that you will love is its lug pattern, which further enhances its grip. Plus, the boots also meet ASTM F1677 safety standards. Last but not least, these boots come with protective steel toes.
The rubber sole in these work boots is super comfortable and highly durable. The TPU shank enhances its stability and makes these stable work boots. Lastly, the high-quality leather in these boots looks cool and is water-resistant.
These Keen Utility work boots have no reinforced lace eyelets; hence they are not that durable.
- Come with a breathable membrane and mesh lining.
- Water-resistant upper.
- Features TPU stability shank.
- Best odor protection
- Lace eyelets are not durable.
These are the best work boots for sweaty feet available today out there. They are highly breathable, lightweight, safe, durable, and above all, they’re super comfortable. You can walk in these boots for 12 hours on concrete.
What to look for in a pair of the best work boots for sweaty feet
When looking for the best pair of breathable work boots, consider how well they can be cleaned and which features are most important to you.
There is a lot out there in terms of work boot; hence you need to know what matters the most as it will help narrow down your search. Look for these things if you want to buy the best shoes for sweaty feet:
Remember that the average weight of breathable work boots is usually up to 4.5lbs. So keep that in mind while shopping.
If you are working in a store, warehouse, or retail outlet that demands extensive walking, lightweight and breathable work boots will be handy.
Your footwear makes a significant difference in how tired your feet will be at the day’s end. Hence you cannot take the boot’s weight for granted. However, the work boot’s weight is also related to safety and durability.
The leather, metallic and rigid anti-puncture boots will be heavier than the others, but these are also the safest work boots. So safe work boots will be heavier.
Furthermore, the lighter work boots are not that durable, and not all brands can withstand extensive wear and tear. Due to this reason, we recommend you to choose lightweight weight work boots with durable construction.
The type of material used in your work boot’s construction is also crucial that you should consider as it impacts safety and durability. Durable work boots are more resilient to extreme weather, and they have the strength to withstand rugged uses and conditions.
We recommend non-slip work boots as these provide excellent traction and allow you to walk on wet surfaces if you are working outdoors.
Leather work boots are ideal for indoor work as they are more durable and have good breathability. Hence if you work indoors and your feet sweat a lot, leather work boots are the best.
In simple words, look out for an appropriate balance between comfort and durability.
Boot’s Break-in Period
It’s not advisable to use a pair that takes too long to break in. Similarly, your new work boots should fit properly, especially from the heel area. While it can be difficult to break in a new pair of work boots, we still recommend you use a pair with less break-in periods.
For reliable protection, look for work boots with several safety features such as protective toes or puncture-resistant outsoles. Similarly, try to find a pair with slip-resistant soles. In most cases, steel toes are the best choice and efficiently protect your feet.
If you often work in hot or humid conditions, breathable mesh work boots are ideal as they keep your feet comfortable and dry. Above, we have reviewed the best work boots for sweaty feet that will keep you cool and comfortable. Besides, while shopping, try to find a pair that is lightweight and needs low maintenance.
The best work boots for hot months should withstand the beating you will give them; hence durability matters a lot. Try to find solid construction boots that will serve you for many years.
Work boots for sweaty feet need to be supportive and super comfortable, especially if you stand most of your time. Hence you need to find a pair that offers high arch support and allows you to use custom insoles or inserts.
Odor control technology
For workers who remain on their feet all day long, adequate odor control is vital in your work boots. Some work boots come with a special moisture-wicking lining that fights against sweat and bacteria. You can also use deodorizing sprays to keep your footwear happy.
Benefits Of Wearing the Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet
It can be hard to enjoy the day when your feet are sweaty, smelly, and stinky. Luckily there’s a solution that will not only help you feel better but also give amazing all-day comfort – try wearing the best work boots for sweaty feet that are designed to provide relief and all-day comfort to your feet.
Here are some of the prominent benefits of wearing breathable work shoes for sweaty feet.
- These boots keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Allows for enough ventilation throughout the shoes, making them breathable.
- Allows your feet to move comfortably.
- It prevents foot fatigue and minimizes the strain from your feet.
Difference between breathable and non-breathable work boots?
Usually, non-breathable work boots feature thick and highly durable materials that work hard to keep your precious feet comfortable and dry. However, non-breathable work boots can get extremely hot, especially in hot months.
On the other hand, the breathable work boots feature a bit different construction and design. Breathable work boots allow sweat to pass through the holes placed strategically in the boot’s uppers to keep you cool and comfortable.
To sum up, we can say that if your job doesn’t involve rugged tasks, the best breathable work boots will make things easier and you can move in them easily.
Who needs breathable work boots?
In our opinion, breathable working shoes are ideal for:
- People working at construction sites and those who spend most of their time on their feet should wear a breathable work boot that provides reliable foot support and keep their feet relaxed.
- Breathable work boots are also the first choice of people who are always walking at their workplaces, such as retail store workers, museum workers, zoo workers, and other places where a lot of walking or standing is needed.
- These boots are also the best for people who want to keep their feet dry and safe from viral pathogens that you will find in wet or warm places.
It’s hot outside, and sweaty feet can make any job miserable. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best work boots for sweaty feet .
Whether you are a construction worker, farmer, or just gardener working in your own yard, one of these work shoes will keep your feet cool and comfortable all summer long. So pick your favorite pair and get to work.